Monday, January 25, 2010

Tired Heavy Chest WhMy Chest Feels Heavy And Congested, Do I Have Bronchitis Or Something?at Would You Like To Ask?

WhMy chest feels heavy and congested, do I have bronchitis or something?at would you like to ask? - tired heavy chest

At this stage it is very difficult for me to breathe deeply and easily. I have a feeling of heaviness in the middle of the chest a little higher in my chest. It feels like I breathe, I breathe in. It is a little painful.

At night, my left nostril is a bit stuffy when I lie. Probably it is now fall, but I do not much noticed. I'm not coughing, sneezing or runny nose. My neck seems quite normal ...

I was sleeping very tired lately because of so long.

If I have a glass of water, heavy feeling that about 2 seconds, seems to be solved again, so I will first thought it was dehydration.

Has anyone any idea what's going on ...?

1 comment:

Care for Others said...

Perhaps pneumonia waiting "as a doctor and possibly a chest x-ray is required. Please go and look of professionals.

Post a Comment