Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Custom Black Belts Is It Possible To Get A Belt Custom Made In Recreation Of My Old One?

Is it possible to get a belt custom made in recreation of my old one? - custom black belts

I had taken this black leather 3 row n white checkered flag belt for about 2 years and really do not want to give, even if the ball was in ruins because of the long history of the last year in the pool with him, and yes,

My question is whether they me to a place where they sell leather or leather belt, I might be able to buy one and was wondering the same bolt pattern and claws in my previous group? Once you do that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A leather shop to buy will double the belt, but it would be better to have a new band that is similar. Significantly cheaper option! : P

Post a Comment