Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Collapsible Wheelchair I Have A Fiberglass Base In My Walkin Shower. Can Part Of It Be Cut Down So I Can Roll A Wheelchair In It?

I have a fiberglass base in my walkin shower. Can part of it be cut down so I can Roll a wheelchair in it? - collapsible wheelchair

The floor of the nearly 6-inch lip on it. only 21 / 4 inches wide. Then I cut some and bring a collapsible water collector, where the cut is. I know that the fiber glass hollow. Is there a way to fix this problem?

2 comments:

M M said...

I do not think that works. If you use the space as a small ramp out of the shower? They are a little stiff, but it's a long race. This does not solve the problem of getting in the shower "from the lip. If you are looking for a room in the house, plumbing, or perhaps over the Internet, searching for an open seat, which have hung over the sidewalk existing shower. Chance.

sensible... said...

On the side of the court, undermining the whole pot. They are designed and measures to be taken into account all the power.

Post a Comment