Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Causes Of Asthma What Causes Excersise Endused Asthma?

What causes excersise endused asthma? - causes of asthma

I excersise retail asthma and I know what he was doing, only apparent. He has performed in the spring, when I do I run. I was thirteen years old and I still am, and I still have asthma. I had some trouble breathing before, when I was younger, but I thought it was because he had a disease when I was young resperatory. Nobody in my family has or had asthma, and I'm not overweight or obese. My doctor is not sure, but it could just allergies. I take a inhaler and is under control, but I think it's funny how I can.

1 comment:

Badger Fan said...

Nobody, not even the brightest known in medicine. Asthma and allergies are the 2 secrets Nobody has any idea about the real cause (s). Symptoms, yes. But causes are not. Therefore, treatment and monitoring prayfully one day someone will find a way to completely get rid of both.

Post a Comment