Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pus In Gums Why Are My Gums Swelling And Full Of Pus?

Why are my gums swelling and full of pus? - pus in gums

I went to the dentist about 2 years for a re-filled teeth. Since the use of gel on the gums, the exact area that is infected and pus when the gums from this tiny hole, followed by blood. Occasionally, you may appear to the oval shape of things, the red spider eggs or something ...

Sometimes, as in these days, it is really painful. If the area is very bad i can gum Swol pressure outside of the mouth and teeth feel is very bad at ... I have bad oral hygiene, but when refilling was much better, but still infected ...

Why, why, how can I solve this problem

2 comments:

lewiskwk... said...

To go to the dentist differently and better,

lewiskwk... said...

To go to the dentist differently and better,

Post a Comment