Saturday, January 30, 2010

How A Camera Works Diagram The Memory Card Isnt Working In My Camera? (new)?

The memory card isnt working in my camera? (new)? - how a camera works diagram

I have a new camera for Christmas, but I had a memory card (purchased in poor condition, I know) and now when I put on only in memory Picut Take Internel, no memory card itself.

I have a Kodak EasyShare digital camera (i dunnu if this is important) M340.
I and the Memory Stick PRO Dup [Mark2] 4 GB

I have my manual, but I have read again and again, if I am stubborn, and the camera shows a diagram of the memory card inserted into the device. any help there?

I have no idea why it happens and I need a solution please? "

2 comments:

Timmy said...

Well, you have to buy a memory card instead of a stick

There are too expensive, I have one that is 8 GB, and it can contain more than 1000 pictures ... $ 15 Here is a link, if necessary

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0018BOLIC/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=A1GC47N5J8F7IJ&v=glance


(Please respond better assess if you liked this)

retiredP... said...

The M340 only supports SD and SDHC memory cards. Exchange cards (a Sony exclusive) for the right card and, if necessary, go through the menu to start recording on the memory card.

Post a Comment