Thursday, February 4, 2010

Is It Normal To Be Very Dry Right Before Your Period DISCHARGE 1 DAY BEFORE EXPECTED PERIOD..NORMAL FOR PERIOD??

DISCHARGE 1 DAY BEFORE EXPECTED PERIOD..NORMAL FOR PERIOD?? - is it normal to be very dry right before your period

Well. not quite the "Download", but I feel wet myself a little "down there" and not much .. or not in my underwear as a "download", but I can feel it. I do not know, "dry". When I check my fingers into my vagina. with only a number and not very clear and beautiful, but when I see and raises the closeyest very little I have in my fingers .. would be "a blot on the gel pen dots" Cloud .. Is this normal before the expiry of a period? WITHIN 1-2 days.

2 comments:

kelliv74 said...

nothing to worry moisture is the only way to keep your body clean inside.

Emma's Mommy said...

You do not know, I think it is normal for you? Or at least not aware of before? I want to just wait and see if your rules, if not let out testing.

Post a Comment