Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dongle Hack Usb Is It Possible To Make Logitech Marble Mouse Wireless?

Is it possible to make Logitech Marble mouse wireless? - dongle hack usb

I have a Logitech Marble Mouse. A mouse just amazing what I place on the desk and the limited control that I think have is second to none. But I want a USB port on my MacBook, Mighty Mouse release and not, as they are not the property of their marbles.

Is it possible to cut or modify mouse (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-904368-0914-Marble-Mouse/dp/B00005QKHF) to WiFi.

I think I should add that batteries and a radio transmitter. Theni could eliminate the element of USB and a couple that my MacBook. Bluetooth is also an option that corresponds to a small Bluetooth USB adapter on the housing of the mouse.

However, I do not know how this could be achieved, or whether it is still possible. Can anyone help?
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment