Saturday, February 13, 2010

Girl On Girl Asia Carrera Rough What Happened To Asia, The Girl Who Won The Pussycat Doll Competition?

What happened to Asia, the girl who won the Pussycat Doll competition? - girl on girl asia carrera rough

I looked through your photos and do not see Asia. What happened to her. Some people say he finished, others say he was fighting with a girl, others who do not like what he would, while others only spoke to him just famous enough to go ....

What actually happened?

7 comments:

divine wolf said...

She gave up, nobody knows exactly, but the main reason is that they will only just begun to be known and I wanted to go alone and not with them, so I left the group.

Oh Me said...

Sale of crack in the corner of my street: O

No, seriously,
These programs are a scam. I think he realized that he no talent and no one could take seriously, since I had the reality-show winner in her group.

Surf's Up! said...

Who resigned because she wants to pursue a solo career.

Meese<3 said...

I think that smoking.
PCD must have thought she has no talent.

Poison ivy said...

No idea. I 'l 4 help to verify some information ....

xxxBratt... said...

I do not know and does not bother me that the life of the person.

fluffbal... said...

left to pursue a solo career, which I know

Post a Comment