Thursday, December 31, 2009

Supplemental Accident Insurance Getting Off An Insurance Policy When Somebody Else Is The Primary Holder?

Getting off an insurance policy when somebody else is the primary holder? - supplemental accident insurance

I have her in the insurance from my father since he was 16. Now a college graduate and lives in New York no longer need a car. Although I do occasionally travel to home and enjoy a ride from me, I think my father would be financially better if I got my name from my father's policy of not speeding, a simple car accident (when he was 16 years old, don not increase the insurance premiums, but nonethless). My father wants me because he knows how much I love driving if I have the rare opportunity that I get, and I must be assured (which is good like that). But I knew that he saved my father, if the money was withdrawn from ... and since I live in the city, it seems a good decision. My question is whether it is possible to remove my name from the policy without the permission of my father. More ... if you ever want to use a car, the insurance provides enough to satisfy me, or that insurance is necessary, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment