Thursday, December 17, 2009

Littlest Pet Shop Write Your Secret Code In What Is The Minimum Age To Buy Pet Rats From Pets At Home?

What is the minimum age to buy pet rats from pets at home? - littlest pet shop write your secret code in

I live in southern England, I'm 14 and I want to buy two puppies pet at home ... However, my parents make me wait much longer I would have liked ... I'm going to the cage very soon and I wonder if I could go pets at home, choose two rats, packaging and pay and go, passed by me, or a particular age or adults. Or is there a minimum pension? In my first reading was 12, and then I read was 16 years and then I read it was 18 ... I'm so confused = S

I know that my parents be mad, but finally, I seriously doubt that we could think of himself returning the animals back to the animal. I know it sounds like a spoiled child! But I waited for almost 6 months for these rats and now, right now I'm almost ready to enter the treated rats, my parents said, "Oh, just wait until the end of August" "And I can not wait!

The answer to this question with a term (not the whole answer as "eeeewww, rats!" You're disgusting! "Iactually see the answer to a question, the rats before and are not useful, even remotely, so keep it to themselves.

Please help! and remember best answer ten points = additional
So please try to help, but actually Leave no idea, because not only "I have no idea, because once again it is very useful!
Thank you - in advance for your help! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment