Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pepper Spray For Sale Columbus, Ohio Pepper Spray Legal Uses And Expiration Date?

Pepper spray legal uses and expiration date? - pepper spray for sale columbus, ohio

What is the state of Florida, they have to say about the use of pepper spray? Some people told me they could not be used in self-defense or if I think I'm in danger. I have a garage sale this month. If someone tries to steal my stuff, and I try to stop them, and I think they may try to hurt me physically, have the right to its explosion? Nor is my pepper spray, said it expired 12/04. Can it still be effective? I know it will not be as effective, but it would be effective enough to stop the thief before the arrival of the police? The box of pepper spray did not tell you how to use it. I think it is a kind of lock on it. How do you use? I tried a quick test, but could not and can inject is not new. Sources?

No comments:

Post a Comment